Saturday 16 August 2008

Pais Lamak F.C

Pais Lamak F.C

ok. we are having this futsal tournament dated on 15th Aug.. pagi, i mean early in the morning like school time.... around 7o'clock laa.. fuhh mengalih laa.. tido aher around 3am then bngun 6+am.. ngantok maaa~
it was my uncle's team.. ia yg bwa me & my cousin fizi (his own son) haha! kami ane nda dpt lapaz ne.. we are alwayz be as a one team.. :)
ok ok back to the story.. We are heading to the place, 1st datang sanang.. nervous jua laa.. maklum lah, street tournament.. 1st tyme.. overall point in every match yg kami lwn, kalah mahn~ eventhough we dun bring the trophy, but atleast we're having fun, really fun, dpt jua experience cikit.. like my uncle said 'its ok, nda papa tue, untuk fun saja' tapi time match mrh2.. haha, nangnya tue.. thats football.. k thats it for now.. I'll update later along with the pictures.. :)

juggling.



No comments: